What shows do your toddlers watch?

My daughter loves dora, the wiggle, wow wow wubzy, and the care bears

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Noggin channel used to rock i dotn knwo if they still have it. Bob the builder was great. miffy the bunny was cool. SESAME STREET still rocks man on pbs so good and funny for parents with the stars they have on there like ben stiller and the b52s. Nick JR shows are good like miky mouse clubhouse and handy manny. dora rocks. charlie and lola on SPROUT channel!!! SPROUT is good on directv.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Mostly Dora but Elmo once in awhile.
    anglgrl03

Answer by anglgrl03 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my sons favorite shows are yo gabba gabba, the upside down show, ni hoi kai lan, and blues clues but he also likes dora and diego and occasionally wubbzy and olivia, and team oomi zoomi and he also likes the fresh beat band alot
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my dd does like to watch some shows, but is usually too busy to pay that much attention.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Mason likes Batman, The Mario Brothers, Spiderman, Superman, The Super Friends, Popeye (lol), and his newest is the power rangers, lol. He also likes Clifford, Curious George, Word World & Sesame Street.. Hes 2 1/2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Didnt mean to answer that anonomously, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my 2 in a half yo loves wow wow wubbzy, spongebob, oswald, elmo, freakn love thomas & wubbzy the most. the gabbas, basically ne thing on nick jr & sprout
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Thomas and sesame street. She is 2 1/2 and just started even watching tv. She is quite dramatic during Thomas its like her drama show..its so funny! She runs yelling Thomas when she hears it on! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Good for you hill2!! So many moms don't wait til their child is at least 2 before intoducing tv. My son was also 2. He loves Dora, diego, team umizoomi, mickey, little einsteins, berenstein bears and poo and tigger. He watches 2 shows in AM with milk in bed with me. (Hen he must earn 2. Evening shows. Otherwise that's all he watches. If. Hess sick we might watch a moviE but he often has too much energy to sit through it.
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 7:14 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my daughter is 18months and watches lot of playhouse disney. but sometimes i put it on during the with hannah and she loves music so she will bop along to that. anything with music she loves. but she usually just watches it in the am and i put it on for background noise during the weekend.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:52 AM on Sep. 20, 2010