Do you believe in the supernatural

Just wondering if anyone believes in the supernatural and what kind do you believe in?

sweet_mamaof3

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i believe in the supernatural and have had MANY experiences since little girl but i dont put my faith in it or think a lot of it. just because we cant see energies doesntmean they are not there or do not exist in different forms or realities. or dimensions.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I believe in the flow of life even after death.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i do believe in and put faith hoep and love into God's Holy Spirit, or the Creator's Life Force, or star Wars the force whatever you want ot call the binding and life giving force running the universe in all its intricacies.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• With as much of it as I've experienced, it would be stupid of me not to believe. And there isn't really anything I don't believe is at least possible.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2010