hAS ANYONE EVER BEEN OR CONSIDERED BEING A SURROGATE MUM

Hi i myself have 2 children a boy and a girl at the moment i am considering being a surrogate mum the thing is i wouldnt even no how to get in to it i was just wondering if any one else has been through this and how it was for them i would love to give some one the baby they crave after having my 2 children i cant imagine how it would be if i had never had them or not benn able to any advice would be great thanks

lilchicken2

Asked by lilchicken2 at 4:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have considered it and now I'm 4 weeks along i was ok with being either type of surrogate:Gestational (Her eggs) or traditional (Mine)
    I had to be sure i was physically and mentally ready since the intended parents are investing alot for the dream of having a family.
    Do not do it if you have thoughts of if you would have a hard time giving up the baby,not that you will not have emotions which is normal to care for the unborn child your carrying but if you consider it's thiers and how they would feel if you kept it and the emotions of seeing them in the delivery room finally become parents, it is all worth it.
    You need to do it for all the right reasons.
    It is a gift to give for all parties involved.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Cont...
    You need to consider you may be away from the family for appointments,inseminations.
    Also,shots to prepare your body,mental or physical evaluations,contracts.
    Just some of the things to consider and some varies depending on the type of arrangement if you use an agency,lawyer or if it's independant or the type of surrogacy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Go to: www.surromomsonline.com

Was where i went and found a great couple,i'm doing an independant arrangement,was home inseminations to keep it special and was bonding as well.
    I get a fee and medical coverage.
    They attend prenatal appointments and will be at the delivery.

Also,if you would want to do clinical or home inseminations.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I couldn't do it... but its admirable. I couldn't feel a baby in my belly, get attached while I was pregnant, deliver the baby, and then give it away. Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 11:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2008