Who is John Boehner?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Representative for Ohio
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes, a rep for OH, as well as the House Minority Leader. From what I've seen, he is one of the few who at least try to do the right thing by the people of this country. No, he isn't perfect, but I would vote for him if I lived in his district. Considering how difficult it has been for his party to get anything on the floor, I applaud his efforts to stop the worst of what the majority wants to do to us. Oh, and if the pubs take the House, HE would be Speaker, instead of Miss Botox.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• These ladies already answered..I give John a ^5 for his speech on the floor before the final vote on Obummercare..(healthcare bill).None of them even read the damn bill like he said..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:26 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• OP here is video of that speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7Zvlwqnds

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:31 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• The next Speaker of the House.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Someone must have peed in someones wheaties..damn a down vote for posting a vid to help the OP know who Jonh Boehner is...wow
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• "He's so orange he farts cheeto dust" -Jon Stewart, The Daily Show
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 10:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Love his speech 'tnmonotfive' thanks for putting up. Who the hell would give this speech a thumb down? He was right on everything he said.

The video is a great way to see who he is.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:06 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yup, the Next Speaker of the House. To Tan or not to Tan, that is the question..........
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• LOL jewjew
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2010