is everything ok

i am currently 10 weeks and 2 days but i have noticed some symptoms are going away like my breast aren't really sore that more and i still eat alot but not constant like in the beginning is the baby ok ?? and also some days im not too tired....

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 10:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only time you should be concerned is if you get a lot of pain or if you start bleeding. Those symptoms DO go away. Some women don't even experience them.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 10:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes. Symptoms come and go during pregnancy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes,relax,breathe everything is good..this is true symptoms do come & go..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i went thru the same thing!! im sure you are fine. relaxing is the best thing you can do right now....congrats!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Honey everything is fine. You will go through so many changes. Believe me. But when I was 10 weeks I ate nothing. I was too sick to for 2.5 months then it turned off like a light bulb. only to turn the heart burn constantly light bulb on. o and the peeing. every few seconds. that is here too. and feeling my lil man kick and have a party while i want to sleep.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 11:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• perfectly normal symptoms come and go .some stop new ones start.your body is gonna do a whole lot of differnt things
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 7:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2010