How do I get rid of roaches???

I have had stupid roaches ever since I have moved in and I HATE THEM! I know I need to call someone to get rid of them but it cost so much money and bombs are so messy... Any other ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Boric Acid. Put a path around counters etc.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you can afford them, Raid brand roach traps. In your cabinets and under sinks and under appliances, etc. Don't go generic on these 'cause they don't work. I live in FL and we've had issues with them too. They'll outlive us all.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I bought "Roach Motels" at the hardware store when we lived in Florida and never saw another roach. I put them under the kitchen sink. Works wonderfully and then you don't have toxic fumes in your home as you would with bombs or sprays.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• keep everything really really clean! and put boric acid everywhere. behind apliances, under the sink, anywhere you see them. and vacuum everyday.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• ewww, I say move, lol
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:08 AM on Sep. 20, 2010