How many have seen ghosts and do you believe they are a ghost or a demon. Some say ghosts are all demons, yet in the Bible when Jesus came back, he said he wasn't a ghost. So wouldn't that mean there are ghosts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I don't believe in ghosts OR demons. They are just creations of your mind,.your imagination.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• A demon is a fictional charachter derived from a book call "The Bible". A ghost is the soul of a dead person, a disembodied spirit imagined, usually as a vague, shadowy or evanescent form, as wandering among or haunting living persons.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I believe in ghosts.
    ChaoticAtBest

Answer by ChaoticAtBest at 11:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i do NOT believe in ghosts
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• To be specific, I believe in what I see and I KNOW that I have seen ghosts!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I only want the HOLY GHOST-(Jesus's) and that is it. All the bad ones stay awwwwway from me. I have enough when dealing with just my bad memories.
    lat2herb

Answer by lat2herb at 12:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• JESUS was not a ghost, his Spirit and body rose from the dead. Evil spirits are eveywhere and the Bible does say to be aware of them. Ghost generally are a lost spirit but when you die your spirit is not stuck in a in between state so in religous beliefs a ghost or evil spirit are one in the same working for the devil.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 3:01 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• There can be ghosts evil spirits etc.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 8:45 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i believe in them because we have at least 2 here,probably more. I heard a conversation between 2 people this morning;it came out of thin air! My cats heard it too and were freaked out!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2010