Why do men thing it's ok to...

Say overtly sexual things to women? Dh and I had a yard sale this morning, and around 10am a man walked up and was asking about a TV we were selling, and said he would be back later with a car to look at it again. We closed up the sale around 3, and dh went to the Colts game with a friend. About 7:30 someone comes knocking on the door, and it's the man about the TV. We hadn't sold it, so I told him he could have it. I was holding my 9mo old dd, who I hadn't realized had unzipped my hoodie and one of my boobs was half way hanging out. As soon as I realized it, I said "sorry" and quickly fixed my shirt. he gave me this weird, gross, toothless, dirty grin and said " really I don't mind". I wanted to vomit. Just the look in his eyes, and the way he said it, made my skin crawl. Not to mention I am 23, home alone at night with a baby... I was just really uncomfortable with the whole thing and got him out ASAP. UGH!!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• men are stupid and becarefull
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yeah thats kind of creepy, lol. Would have made me nervous.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• gross! be careful for sure. you never know what someone is capable of.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I hated it!! He obviously knew dh wasn't home because he kept asking for him. I just went outside got him the tv and got him the hell out of my yard. He kept saying he just lived down the road, and if the TV Didn't work he would be back tonight. Needless to say, all doors and windows are locked and my cell phone is right by my side! lol
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• uuuugh..i hate creepy men like that
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• EWWW....I hate creepy, dirtly old men. My FIL even makes gross comments like that, LOL.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Fix your clothes before opening the door, Mama. I am sure you will never forget again, lol
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• that is creepy i would also tell hubby. be careful
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 8:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2010