• In the Spotlight:

Post partum sweet snack attack

How on earth do you deal with all the cravings for sweet junk food rigth after you have a baby? I still don't have my appetite back and it seems like all I want is chocolate. I know its because I am tired and the sugar gives that instant pick me up but how on earth do you get around that? I'm afraid of gaining more weight post pregnancy than during pregnancy!

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 7:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Health

• I just ate the sweets, lol. Six months later I still want sweets and I still eat them. It's like I can't think about anything else until I get my fix. I still lost all my weight and then some, but I know I've got to change my habits soon.
    JMGouge

Answer by JMGouge at 8:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Wow I thought I was the only one! My cravings for chocolate are out of control. I have been drinking hot cocoa, it helps a little.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 8:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• eat f**k loads of fruit...i used to eat a massive bar choccie a day...no longer to fruit.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008