i need help asap!!!! please dont troll me???? see him or no

so i am 20 and i have two kids....i am married to a 24 year old man and recently seperated for 3 months about a year ago...well during that 3 months i had a bf and since getting back together with my husbad i have not talked to the other man in a long time well recently i have had contact with him again (btw he is 18 and has a gf he says he dosent really like) well while we were dating i had got preg and i didnt tell anybody still to this day no one knows but i had miscariage....well i dont know wheather or not i should go see him or not....(btw i am best friends with his mom sister and brother)....its a 3 hour drive from my familys house...so i could stop by and see them on my way home..????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• dnt go wrk things out wth her husband
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you have any love for your husband, then I wouldnt go. If you were best friends with his family Id understand, but you seem to be wanting to go pretty much because of this man.. I guess it really depends on what you want though.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It could cause problems...if you feel that it's needed to tell him, then tell him, if not, then don't. However, some people would want to know. But don't get surprised if he gets angry he was never told.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i think you should leave him alone. you're married. you say you're seperated but right now isn't a good time to get with someone else. your kids are probably having a hard time adjusting to life without their father around all the time. you should try to work out your marriage or get a divorce before you go get with a guy who has a gf. he says he doesn't like his gf but why is he still with her? can he handle being with a married woman with two kids?
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i say no. if you want things to work out with your husband then leave him alone. forget about him. and he has a girlfriend.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No...Do not go...Here's a question if you DH were to find out how would you feel? Is this 18 year old worth losing your marriage over? Is this 18 year old willing to be financially responsible for you and your kids? By the way if the 18 year old has a girlfriend and is trying to talk to you than he is not trustworthy..My mommy always told me the way you get them is the way you lose them...Think first.
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• How would you feel if your husband went to sneak behind your back to see some woman he was dating while separated from you?? YOu are back with your husband, would you really jeopardize a marriage over some short fling you had?? Do you think that little of your husband that you would like and sneak around>>>???
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you want to work things out with your husband you should not see the other guy. Your attention should be on your husband and family.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Do not go see him, work on what you already have.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Do you have any love left for your husband? If you do, then you have your answer right there. Don't go.

And another thing: This 18-year-old is still basically a kid PLUS he's got a girlfriend. So what if he doesn't really like her? If he doesn't like her, then he needs to develop the balls to break up with her BEFORE finding someone else to go with. Most people, generally speaking, when they are willing to cheat on their SO to be with you, what makes you think they wouldn't do the same to you? Not everyone is like that, but most males, especially around his age, are too ruled by their hormones to give a crap about right and wrong, but you are old enough to know better.

If you don't want to be with your husband anymore, then get that out of the way before you seek out another relationship. Trust me. I speak from experience.
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010