Do you hate your coworkers?

I mean really despise one or more of them?

How do you deal with that person/ those people? Any tips or tricks for coping?

ecodani

Asked by ecodani at 11:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• yes, there are 4 in particular that i would not be hurt at all if they never came back to work the next day. they get under my skin.
    kriszaz

Answer by kriszaz at 2:44 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I did at one point. I basically tried to stay clear as best I could, seeing as she was friends with our boss.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• there are a couple that i would rather do without and they will have their day and get themselves in trouble and i will just sit back and watch, they can do enough damage on thier own!! lol yea im talking about you b.a.,and m.b.!!!
    kriszaz

Answer by kriszaz at 12:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I just try and avoid them whenever possible but they work in my department so yea there is no way to really avoid them. I even heard through someone else who is my friend, that the person I cant stand well the feeling is appently mutual ha ha ha go figure i just make sure i watch my back or as in my line of work cya(cover your ass)
    kriszaz

Answer by kriszaz at 12:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• naw i go there to do and job and not get in the nonsense
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010