Weight Loss

Okay I was well sized as a 7/8 before my son and now I have not quite loss the 68 lbs I gained. Whats the best way.... its really my stomach and I've tried it all, ab circle, full bar, no meat, no carbs, jogging, tea, kellogs special k and just whatever else you can think of besides surgery.... and tips. Serious trigger tips

Prescribed pills????

Yes... its going on 3 years!!! I will lose this weight at least half by January

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I did something called the HCG Diet.... you safely lose 1-2 pounds a day and yes, it works! If you are interested in something kind of extreme like that, look it up. I belong to a group about it and you can go to hcgdietinfo.com
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• For getting rid of stomach fat, you really do need to be eating carbs - but only good, complex, whole grains that are rich in fiber. In addition to that, water, water, WATER! The tea is good too, especially green tea. Try to skip fruits that are high in fructose, which is most of them except berries. Berries are awesome for flushing tummy fat. Most importantly, stick with it. Tummy fat is usually the last to go (as you've obviously noticed!) and it takes a while for effects to become noticeable. If you're switching it up too much, it could be confusing your body. Try interval training with your cardio - alternating periods of maximum intensity work with lower intensity and back again. Also make sure you're doing some regular exercises to tighten the muscles underneath that fat. :) There are some yoga poses that are great for this. GL! I really think you can do it without surgery. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i felt the same way one day my husband and i got in to a name calling fight and he called me betsy and said Moo! the next day i looked at how to diet! i count calories i eat 1200 a day some times 1400 you only need 1600 to maintain your weight since last january i have lost 47 pounds it would have been more but i got pregnate and soon lost the baby so i am going to finish my dieti want to lose 60 pounds but will settle at fifty just keep trying and if you fall off it doesnt matter as long as you get back on the next day! you can do it and you will feel great once you lose that first 5 pounds and you will not want to quit! good luck
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 1:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I do a lot of cardio and resistance training. So far I've lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks. I eat healthy and exercise. Its the hard way but Id be afraid with surgery i would gain it all back again or more then i lost with the surgery. I think doing it the hard way without pills is the best way
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:35 AM on Sep. 30, 2010