How do you know- DATING

Met a guy... lives in another state and I really am intrested in him-communicates well, attentive, my age preference & etc(actually perfect for me)... a guy who lives in my state and he seems good very attentive and etc but something strange (medical condition-nervousness or nerve system) and I want to ask but is that crossing boundraries...

The other state guy is actually my type.... any experience in these areas. No judging comments please unless you Know in your heart you are a pure Mother Theresa or Jesus otherwise skip on pass please as much as ye are loved

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL, ur funny! Well boundaries are personal! If someone asked you about that in the same exact situation, how would you feel? I always treat others as I would like to be treated and I expect the brutal truth from everyone so I give that to everyone. If you would not mind if he asked about something like that, than ask him openly!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Absolutely not. You have the right to know these things. You don't want him flipping out on you and not knowing what the hell is going on. Nope seriously...Ask him.
    TeeHas3

Answer by TeeHas3 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• will the guys answer affect your choice to date him? or are you just asking for the sake of being nosey? If you just want to know just for the sake of knowing, then I would not ask. I would wait for him to bring it up. If you think the answer will affect your choice, then ask politely. I will say this though. I met a guy online- in another state. He seemed perfect, everything I could have ever wanted & more. But that is the thing about the internet, it is so much easier for people to lie. You can not see this man face to face, you can't see the little things he does. Every one seems perfect at first, & often when we want something bad enough, we over look the negative things. The guy I met turned out to be someone I did not want to be around. If I were you, I would keep my guard up, especially with the long distance guy. Good luck
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2010