How can I lose 80lbs???

I already have been cutting my calories and walking a little bit but nothing!!! Any diet or exercise tips? I have a 2 year old son and have him everywhere I go so I need something that would be easy to do. I cant join a gym...Any tips?????

DannysMama624

Asked by DannysMama624 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I really like Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds videos. I was able to loose 10 lbs in 6 weeks for my wedding. They are fun and motivating and not difficult to do or to fit into your schedule. Good luck!
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• by eating healthier limiting dairy and meat and eating 4 to 6 small meals a day and drinking water
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I lost 50 pounds almost 4 years ago by cutting down on my portions, drinking lots of water and exercising at Curves. I've kept it off too!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I am doing weight watchers and have lost 13 lns in 7 weeks. Which is about 2 lbs a week. THat is what u want to loose if u loose more than that u will get kind of saggy skin. WW is easy. U get to eat to. I love it. Could not loose any weight before.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i lost 90 lbs so i KNOW it works lol.. try resistance training... it doesn't leave you way tired or sore the next day.. you can do it while you're watching tv or your kid is taking a nap... wall push ups, leg lifts, full sit ups... and stretch alot before and after.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 10:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Actually you can join a gym and it may be bette rfor you and your child you can join a gym that has a chilcare attendant there I join one with that and my kids loved it. plus it did me some good releasing the tension and not having to worry about the kids, it's a thought
    Anonymous

• If you're serious about loosing weight and getting fit I would recommend the "Body for Life" program. It's a 12 week program that combines exercise and healthy eating to give you amazing results. And it's one of those things that once you see what it can do for you (if you stick to it you should see results in about 10 days maybe sooner) you'll want to continue with it even after the 12 weeks. Plus if you enter "the challenge" you can win some big prizes. You don't need to join a gym just have a few free weights at home and then when you do your cardio do interval training. If you get the book it will tell you everything you need to know. With eating you actually eat more with this program then with any other one that I've seen. And you make healthy substitutions. Eating a sweet potatoe instead of a regular one. Wheat pasta and brown rice instead of white. If you go to bodyforlife.com it will have more info.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Running is the quickest way to drop pounds.
    HMiller68

Answer by HMiller68 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I use Wii fit, since it has been released I have gone from 52% body fat to 43% body fat. I can go at my own pace and it is fun.
    momoftwo964

Answer by momoftwo964 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Eat healthy balanced meals for one. I use The Firm to stay in shape. I lost 10 pounds in a month from those tapes 4 days a week.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 8:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2008