how long did it take to get back in shape after a c-sectioin

blessedmom30

Asked by blessedmom30 at 7:20 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Well, my twins will be 2 in December and I'm still not back in shape!
    mirandaandkbcc

Answer by mirandaandkbcc at 9:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I had my daughter by c-section almost 4 years ago and i have been struggling with my weight ever since, But i have found a Great product that is helping me lose that weight safely i have already lost 5.8lbs. It is amazing, it has no drugs or stimulants and best part is it has zero side effects PM if you would like to know more :)
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 11:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• With my first, I was back to pre-pregnancy size in 3 weeks - unfortunately, my second took me about a year - but I didn't start really doing anything until around 6 months after she was born.
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 6:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• My dd is 16 months and I still have about 1/2 the weight I gained during the pregancy still to lose. I definatly notice doing situps and even pushups kinda hurt my incision area and the exercises are harder than before.
    newmom530

Answer by newmom530 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I didn't need a c-section till my third and last child and that was almost two years ago.I still have some of the weight but it seems like no matter how hard I try can't seem to lose the rest.I do notice for me though that where the incision was it tends to hang over no matter what.I got a bad feeling no matter how much weight I lose that will always be there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I had a C-section in June of 07, I started going to the gym in Aug of 07 and around Aug of 08 I started seeing a big diff in my body!! I have been told by my c-section doc that it would take 1 year to start seeing results and I am living proof of that. I have been going to the gym consistantly ( with some exceptions) since last year, taking Body Pump and RPM and other things ( busting butt) so, I stuck it out and have to say I am very happy with myself that I did and didn't give up because I wasn't seeing results right away!! So make your mind up to change your life for you!! Get your butt in gear and WORKOUT!! so you can be a Hot mom!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 12:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008