if you were married would you tell the other guy...??? tell him or no

i have been married for 2 years and we seperated for 3 months bout a year ago..i had a bf during that time and i got pregnant and had a miscarriage...i am just now starting to talk to my ex again cuz i love his family but should i tell him or no...nobody know i was not even my sis and we are bestfriends....but i fell bad that i didnt tell him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• You have to do what you feel is best. If you feel that you will feel better if you tell him then go ahead, if not don't worry about it. Did he tell you what he did when you guys broke up?
    TeeHas3

Answer by TeeHas3 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• What would you gain by telling him? What would he gain by you telling him? There's really nothing he can do. I personally wouldn't tell him. Why make him grieve for something he never knew existed?
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:04 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I probably wouldn't tell...unless he asks then it isn't lying...and it would only hurt him
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 12:10 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• if he asks then yes tell him otherwise why drudge up the past? are you getting back together? i truely see no point in telling him.
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I think you have to go with your gut on this one. If you will never be able to forgive yourself or live with it without telling him, then you need to. But otherwise, I think you risk a horrible upheaval in a relationship that's just getting back on its feet. GL.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would probably just leave it be as it is over and done with. If you do tell him, be prepared that he may feel hurt and angry that you waited so long and did not tell him at the time it happened.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:45 AM on Sep. 20, 2010