i want a divorce but i dont....i just dont know excatally know what to do

my husband is a great daddy to my kids...we have been together for 4 years and i have lost all intrest in him...i dont really want to have sex anymore or go out and i have been on vacation for a week and barely miss him...i fell bad cuz i dont want to and i dont really miss him....what should i do

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• have some time alone with your husband. try to find the love again. remember why you married him.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• every relationship goes through ups & downs. You need to sit back & reflect why you fell in love with him in the first place. Instead of focusing on the negative things, focus on the positive. Try to see him in a positive light. Actually take the time to connect with him. Realize that you are not perfect & neither is he, but be thankful for what you have.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• they say nothing last for ever...sometimes not even love...if it was me i would go to couples therapy... me and my husband have always said if things got bad between us we would try everything before divorcing... good luck mama with whatever you decide to do...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• If you have somewhere to go.........I mean I don't know your living situation, I would ask for a trial-separation. Just be honest and talk to him openly, I have already told my SO that I love him and I am completely committed to him but that he is an irresponsible and a VERY bad parent (that is not my opinion but FACT). I have told him this to his face! Oh, I also told him to his face that I would leave in a second if I had some money saved up and/or a place to go!! Just be honest ad tell it like it is!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• honest and tell
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I agree with couples therapy. My husband and I have done it. Relationships go up and down, you just have to make the decision on whether it is worth putting in the work to save. We were seriously on the verge of divorce not too long ago, but we talked and made the decision we wanted it to work and have been putting in the work ever since. Things are really good for us right now.
    You also may want to reflect on yourself. For a while, I was actually depressed and it wasn't him that I was exactly having trouble with (even though I thought it was).
    Anyway, I wish you luck. Have faith in yourself and know that you will make the best decision for you and your family, whatever it may be.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:39 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• it does honestly sound like you might be depressed...google depression symptoms and see if it sounds like you, you'll be suprised by some signs...regardless, as others said, relationships are truly a rollercoaster of ups and downs. you're not going to be madly in love all the time. counseling is usually a good idea to help you get through the rough times, but sometimes you just have to fake it til you make it. go out of your way to be a good wife (in the bedroom and out) and you may just find that he becomes a better husband and you fall for him all over again...if none of this works then it may be time to move on, but i wouldnt give up just yet.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• really think about what;s important , also think about why you married your husband in the first place. have a one-on-one with just u and your husband than tell him how u really feel.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 1:25 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• ck out rejoicemarriage ministries on the web.
    lat2herb

Answer by lat2herb at 12:57 AM on Sep. 25, 2010