Bright Red Rectal Bleeding adult content

I just came from the bathroom and had a little trouble passing my waste. When I wiped myself there was a little bright red blood. At first I started to freak because in 24 weeks pregnant, but when I wiped again I realized it was coming from the back end. After 3 wipes its completely gone though. Should I call the Dr or head to the ER? I feel fine. I think it may have been from having trouble passing my waste. What do you think?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Health

• i would call the dr and see what they say ....
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Could be from a hemorrhoid or a fissure. Call your Doc in the morning just to be on the safe side.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Sounds like a fissure to me. I would bring it up at your next appt. Vaseline may help.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• ive had that happen before and i did go to the ER because it really freaked me out, they said it was hemmorroid(sp) but there wasnt much they could do for it besides some cream. haha, wow, the things you never thought you would talk about online...lol
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Could be fissures. They're not harmful, but talk to your dr about it. (If it helps, I've had fissures off and on since my 2nd pregnancy and the dr basically said "Sorry, that sucks...try not to get constipated and they'll heal." LOL)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:44 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• id make an apt. with my dr...
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 12:49 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Bulk up on your fiber. Lots of veggies and fruits should help. Whole grains too. Call the docs office in the morning, you should be fine until you talk to a nurse.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• yeah call ur dr
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 5:59 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Thankyou mommies. I spoke with the Dr this morning and she doesn't think its serious,neither do I, so I'll just see her on Tuesday. I already have an appointment schedule for that day. Thanks again for getting back to me so quickly. Best answer coming later.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Sep. 20, 2010