What could be causing this???

Hey so my question is i am always wanting to eat. it seems like i want to eat either every hour or i will eat something and then want to eat 5 mints later dose anyone know what could be causing this? i have been on birth control for a while but i don't think it would be making me feel this way or could it be im preganant
please dont leave any mean comment's!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Are you eating just little things here and there or eating actual meals and just not getting full? It could be a number of things really. You could be pregnant, or you could just be "growing." You could even have a tapeworm or something along those lines.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• the birth control has alot of side affects some women gain lots of weight wile on them n some lose so ask ur doc or have ur self checked culd b u might b pregnant bc doesnt always work
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Definitely could be the birth control. I had to stop taking b.c. altogether because the first kinds I tried turned me into a raging witch (to put it nicely) and the last one made me eat LIKE CRAZY. :-/ Are you stressed, depressed, overwhelmed? Anything like that could add to the feeling.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:56 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 3 questions: when did you have your last child, are you breastfeeding, and how long were you on the pill before you started having sex?
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 12:56 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Not sure, did you take a pregnancy test?
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i used to eat like that when i would get depressed
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2010