Who thinks the Kardashian show is stupid, but you have to watch it? lol

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 12:57 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• It's like watching a good train wreck... you just can't look away. These girls need a good dose of reality. We all grow up thinking how lovely life would be if only we could give our kids everything their little hearts desire. Now we know why it isn't a good idea. ugg!
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 1:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I love this family, well everyone but Scott
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Totally. LOL it's one of the few things I miss about having cable. Terrible, awful stuff, but you just have to watch! :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• guilty here i record the show on my DVR...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't DVR it or anything, but I do watch it when it's on tv. Ugh, I'm embarrassed to even admit it.
    Smile161

Answer by Smile161 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I've never seen it...
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:12 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I was thinking that it was going to be superficial when i 1st started watching it but then I saw that they actually work and deserve the things they have. They have shown that they are not perfect. Their dad made alot of $$$ and also had insurance, before he died he had them working for him to show them responsibility. They do whatever they can to make $$. This is a good trait, it is much better than other reality shows where highlights negative behavior like drinking and being spoiled. Everyone in this family does something to make their own $$.

Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:31 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I know i am not the normal in this feeling but do not like lthe family . they are just to rich and pushing it into everyones face . like today rachel ray gave them dishes and pots and pans they can afford to buy there own . its like you can not trun the television with hearing about them . they use this and that . buy it it might make you like them .
    sugarsmom2

Answer by sugarsmom2 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I do but i cant help but to watch how rude they are to there mom they need to grow up and just move on losers
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 2:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• LOL, I am going to the Dash store in Calif. next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I keep asking myself why, LMAO!)
    NicolesMommy

Comment by NicolesMommy (original poster) at 1:10 AM on Sep. 20, 2010