Giants vs the Colts

I was watching the game tonight and I was wondering how everyone feels about the game tonight? It was a big game with Manning brothers tonight. I feel bad for Giants cause I was really going for them tonight. Eli deserve to win tonight against his big brother but they didn't have their supportive defense tonight. And Peyton had good team tonight all through out the game. Even though I'm a big Steelers Fan and my team won today. I still support the NY Giants b/c my bbf husband is big Giants fan and when he was oversea I supported them all through last year and the Steelers at the same time. So to all u Colt fans congratulation on the big win tonight.

andmaef28

Asked by andmaef28 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• GO COLTS...YEAHHHHHHH
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:20 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Go Colts, although that is not my main team. Love the Broncos and Steelers
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 2:27 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Colts done great , I felt bad for Eli though it seemed he did not have as much strong players but wow what a show.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 8:31 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I think they are so cute! hahaha
    If I ever had twins I'd name them Peyton and Eli! didn't get to see the game though :(
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:49 AM on Sep. 20, 2010