need help ASAP

my entire body is throbbing and i am a BFing momma my daughter is a couple days over 4 months and i was wondring if I can take tylenol pm extra strength it is the only thing in my house besides tramadol any advice please

lovemynutterbut

Asked by lovemynutterbut at 1:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• check the tylenol website and web md before you do or call a nurse hot line- at your local hospital or on your insurance card
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:56 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Tylonal products are usually considered to be safe, even the extra strength kind. The only thing you need to be careful of is that is might make your baby sleepy so feed your baby just before taking it. Enough of the medication will have moved through your body by then. If you are concerned call your OBGYN.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:57 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• omg Tylenol, Advil, Motrin, fine! Don't worry about it. Those are completely safe. Just don't take Aspirin. That's it. :)
    connorlove

Answer by connorlove at 2:14 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• yes.... take it....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 20, 2010