Favorite thing to do with....

What is your Favorite thing to do with your kids (and how old are they?

Do you like to color, paint nails, go to the park, play board games, sing, dance, draw?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 1:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• My boys are 12 & 16, I love going outside and playing football with them or baseball - I love it when they try to teach me how to do something (like Punt a football or pitch a baseball)
    I like watching movies with them, because they like to curl up on my lap and let me run my fingers through their hair.
    I like to wrestle with them and try out all the new wrestling moves.
    I like going shopping with them because they love it as much as I do.
    I like going out to dinner and a movie with them, spending family time together.
    Just anything at all that involves us being together, connecting and talking.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• gavin 9, zahara 6, madison 2 they love the pool...my kids are fishes...and be video recorded doing crazy sully thing...

gavin loves to play games all kids of games from video games to game boards, zahara loves to play princess and madison loves to sing and dance.

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:03 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Walks! I love going for walks with my kids, whether it's to the park, the grocery store, the video store, or nowhere at all. We are going to use that double stroller under it falls apart. lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:05 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Oops...and they're 3-1/2 and 1-1/2. :)
    aliceryannesmom

• Omg! *Until* it falls apart! I think I really need to go to bed! It shouldn't take me 3 posts to properly answer the question! lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:10 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my daughter is two and a half and soooo independent... my absolute favorite thing to do with her is cuddle up with her lil face in my neck and her legs around me, or snuggle up on the couch for a nap... those sweet lil moments :)
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 3:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My baby is now 8 month old. I love watching him exploring things and finding things exciting. Especially those things I take for granted. Shredding up daddy's newspaper is his favourite passtime!!!!!!!! I also love bathtime
    Doreen633

Answer by Doreen633 at 4:10 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my son is 5, he likes to play with another children, when we are at home we read books and learn to count :)
    Lolga

Answer by Lolga at 6:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Our favorite thing to do is go to the museum or zoo. It's a treat we get about every few months.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My children are 2 and 3 and we like to play outside, go for walks, go to the playground, read together.
    My 3 year old also enjoys going shopping with me, painting and watching black and white movies once her sister is in bed.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010