how can i get my spouse to have sex when i want it....?

Dont get me wrong, we have sex, but why cant i ever (finish first)? @ that or even go @ it again, am i doing somthing wrong...is it wrong to tell him i dont want to be with him anymore, after 8 yrs of the same old thing?

unhappy1

Asked by unhappy1 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• aww, I'm sorry. Its never an easy convo but you should tell him you need more, let him ask questions and than answer them. We talk alot and because of that I have no complaints in that department, it really helps to know what the other person wants and needs.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 2:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• You should talk to him about your feelings if you haven't done so already. Maybe you could slow down and spend a little more time with foreplay. There are many fun things to try....you could take a nice shower together so you can both feel clean and refreshed for the big O. You could start off with a cornflour massage. It sounds strange, but that stuff is super soft and it feels so nice. Then you could take the aforementioned shower. Spend some time enjoying each other's bodies. You could also masturbate and invited him to watch or participate. If you get yourself a little more excited before intercourse, you may find that you can O at the same time or before him. Maybe you could have a date night and have a candle lit dinner at home with all the foods that are known to enhance the mood (strawberries, chocolates, clams, etc) and have a really hot conversation about each other's fantasies to get some ideas to spice things up.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 2:50 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• have you asked him to try different things?
    most guys are super motivated to please their women, if you say "try this" or even just take his hand and put it where you want it he should get the idea
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:45 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Talk to him. Figure out what you want in the sex department then just tell him. Guys arent mind readers, and some think that if she doesnt say anything it must be working and why fix what aint broke. Stating the obvious but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway --dont tell him right in the middle of sex. During an appropriate time, just mention I wonder if we could.... or I've been thinking maybe we could try.....
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Most def talk to him! Try new things! Mayb watching a porno & mimiking it? It's always great to do something diff. What about those KY jelly things?
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 7:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010