Any good advice on conceiving naturally with an inverted cervix???

I have an inverted cervix,&& cannot find anything online to help. I've been on 3 birth controls my whole life. I stopped everything in Oct. of 09. Miscarried in Late Nov. Early Dec. Me && Df want a baby so bad & cannot conceive. I've tried tracking my periods,and seeing when I ovulate but since May,my periods have been messed up. I was a month late in May,Missed June&July,had very heavy periods in Aug,&Sept. Any tips? If you want you can pm them to me also! Thanks ladies.

ToxicIrishLove

Asked by ToxicIrishLove at 2:20 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• So sorry to hear about your m/c! :( I'd say you are doing all the right things- tracking your AF. Have you talked to your regular doctor to see if he/she can help regulate your cycle? That might help. The only other thing I can think of for tracking O would be BBT testing and Ovulation predictor kits... Maybe someone will have some more tips for you! lol Good Luck!!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 3:31 AM on Sep. 20, 2010