What do you think about the baby clothing brand that gives back to children's charities?

I recently bought some items from Big Heart Baby Clothing Co. (www.bigheartbaby.com) They sell adorable baby and toddler sized designer onesies, and 50% of proceeds from each item sold goes to a children's charity. I absolutely love the clothes and what they are doing. What do you think?

ericamontana

Asked by ericamontana at 2:47 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• I'm going to check them out! If the clothes are a good quality, I'd love to be able to give back by getting some of the things I need anyway. I look for companies that donate back to charity or the community, and try to buy their products.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I like the idea, but can't afford the prices. Honestly, I'm more likely to get a onesie for about $5 and donate $10 than I am to spend $20 on a onesie, especially one with a design.

That said, as a mommy of a baby with a congenital heart defect, I LOVE the idea.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2010