Ask me anything... I'm so bored. adult content

And I can't sleep. Just one of those days!

DonnaPinitonya

Asked by DonnaPinitonya at 3:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What is your birth sign? do you follow astrology and/or believe in it? Today is my birthday BTW, I'm 34!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Happy Birthday! I'm a piceses... if thats how you spell it. lol So no, I don't follow it.
    DonnaPinitonya

Comment by DonnaPinitonya (original poster) at 3:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• It's actually Pisces (i'm pretty sure anyway)! Your a fish, a water sign! There are earth, air, fire and water signs in astrology! I am a Virgo (the goddess, sometimes called the mother), an earth sign! And it's funny, I do feel very strongly about the earth and I love nature(thunderstorms, rain, lightning, snow) and grass and shit like that that. Are you a water person at all?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:45 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I used to be a life gaurd and I have taught a few kids how to swim (btw I don't belive in floaties, if a child falls in they need to know how to back float, hold their breath, kick to a wall... ) other than that I like fishing deep sea. lol
    DonnaPinitonya

Comment by DonnaPinitonya (original poster) at 3:48 AM on Sep. 20, 2010