Ceaser or natural

Which is best? I had a ceaserian and will never do it any other way!!!!! How did you experience the birth of your baby?

Doreen633

Asked by Doreen633 at 4:26 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had one c-section (emergency, it saved both my and my baby's lives) and one v-bac. There were pros and cons to both.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:47 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• natural....it was very hard for me
    Lolga

Answer by Lolga at 5:48 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I had one of each - like sailorwifenmom said, there are pros and cons to both (my DD would have died if she had not been taken via c-section). However, I'd take ten vaginal deliveries over even one c-section anyday --- it was awful, particularly the recovery time.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:27 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Two all natural child births with little intervention and wouldn't have it any other way unless it was medically necessary. Sorry if I don't want to sign up for elective major abdominal surgery and then go home and be expected to take care of 2 children while trying to recover from said abdominal surgery.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:48 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• natural and drug free with both of my deliveries.I won't say it was easy/not painful either but my DH was a huge support both times.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Natural mine was super easy. 6 hours of labor 5 minutes if pushing (delivery). Hardly any pain.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 9:27 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Emergency C-section, but had I gone to 36 weeks, it would have been a scheduled c-section. The stars just did not line up for my dr to feel comfortable with a section.
    IAMmomtotrips

Answer by IAMmomtotrips at 10:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• natural all the way. I have done the epidural once and never again.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i had 2 vaginal deliveries, lets see i was walking around within minutes og giving birth, i wasnt on pain killers, no ugly scar, i was on the hospital for one day. i would never have a c-section. i have seen alot of things go wrong with c-sections.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:52 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Natural and drug free w/ 1st-was easy for me
    c-section w/ my 2nd because he wanted to jump out..lol
    and my 3rd is gonna be a c-section
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2010