Has anyone else tried to figure out when they concieved and how??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 4:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• yea i know exactly when i concieved, considering it was from my one and only one night stand!!! but now we're a happy family all living together :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I had to figure out both with this last one I'm currently baking, because my husband and I were being careful in the form of him not going anywhere near Vagina City due to my being on antibiotics. Eventually, we figured out that we got pregnant as a result of an air strike to the general vicinity.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:46 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• No because the "when" is irrelevant and I figured out the "how" years ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I did try and succeeded. The when is not irrelevant since that is a much ore accurate way of predicting due date then using last menstrual period especially if you do not have regular 28 day cycles. The how I already knew and don't need to figure out. I was charting my temps and cervical fluid so I knew when I ovulated and that means I conceived within a few days of that. Especially with my second that is how my due date was calculated since I had only had one cycle since I was still nursing and it was not anywhere near a normal 28 day cycle.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:46 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• aeneva:  I answered the question as it pertains to myself since I'm not so arrogant to presume to answer for others.  The "when" was irrelevant since my period was enough for me to go on even though my cycle was not a regular 28 days.  My first dd was born on her due date and my although my second dd was born 2 days early, when I went for my dating scan I was 11 weeks and 4 days by my calculations and the computer came up with 11 weeks and 4 days.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2010