No Sex due to pregnancy = Husband thinks replacement sex partner ?(UPDATE)

I decided to get away.
Going to worry about me & baby.
Will allow him to be part of the babies life with conditions of earning other rights by his actions.
Done via legal contract.
Divorce will play into it if he does not change,does not mean i will go back but i feel he needs to provide for his family.
This came after advice from you ladies and thinking it over,which was not made light to regret it later and the final straw was the phone call from him,not asking about me but a sex text and giving him oral when he got home.
I gave him ultimatums and told him consider his options carefully as they will affect allot of what happens next.
He played victim but i stayed strong as it was not as though i gave up on him over something petty,like he has to me(which is not as much of a concern) but to me is over our unborn baby.
Thanks ladies,will keep you updated of changes & so on..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am so proud of you. I am sorry that he wouldn't do what was best for you and the baby, and it came to this though! Stay strong!
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• OH HONEY, I'M SO SORRY HE'S BEING SO SELFISH. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'VE ALREADY HAD KIDS BEFORE THIS ONE BUT YOU ARE ALREADY PROVING TO BE A RESPONSIBLE PARENT, MAKING TOUGH DECISIONS AND SACRIFICES. GOOD FOR YOU MOM!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• proud of you =)
    i hope everythings goes good :)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Thank God you realized that his behavior was not okay and NEVER is from a husband!!! He should support you during this and not just worry about his selfish needs. My husband would never even think of that let alone suggest all that yours has. He stepped over the line BIG TIME as a husband, that was not in your vows. It's for better or worse and if he can't handle the worse then he would commit adultry and you CAN leave!!! Good job mama, your baby doesn't need to be exposed to that kind of "father" on a daily basis in your home!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I just got finished reading your original post and WOW...I do have a question for you though. I read something about this on MSNBC where Muslim men have replacement wives during their original wife's pregnancy then they divorce. It's a way for these women (the replacements) to make $$. Is your husband Muslim or Middle Eastern? Not that that would make this situation ok and not meaning to lump ALL Middle Eastern and/or Muslim men into disrespectful scumbag category, but that article was the first thing to come to mind when I read your original post.

That said, I'm glad you're taking matters into your own hands and taking care of you and the baby. That man doesn't realize what he's going to miss...jackass.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You deserve so much better! Hang in there, mom! Your child will be the better off for what you are doing now, and your bond will be much stronger than your and his ever were! Cheers to you!
    abusedmom

Answer by abusedmom at 10:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Aww Momma!!
    I'm so proud of you. Believe me I know it's hard to leave the person you're supposed to spend the rest of your life with. Not only was he putting your precious babies life at risk, but yours too! I hope everything works out and either he shapes up or you find better :-) Because you deserve to be treated way better.
    Katee1107

Answer by Katee1107 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• glad you chose the right thing,sorry about him not wanting to grow up,proud of you,did the right thing for you and your baby.you dont need that stress anyway,when your stressed the baby knows it.congrats.hope things get better for you which they should
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 5:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• My hubby is an american,so his actions are because he is a jerk,not due to faith.
    Anonymous

• He's a jerk regardless of faith. I hope I didn't offend.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2008