Two year old bday ideas. cheap please!

I'm saving what I can, but daddy's back in college this fall so money is TIGHT! Any ideas would be great. He'll be two November 2.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just have a simple party at home, pick a theme and do it however way you want to, make things yourself etc. My daughters first birthday, it was summer, we had a BBQ in a national park that had a little kiddie water park, simple, reasonable and everyone had so much fun...its the simple things that count and are often more enjoyable and less stress than something extravagant that the child will barely remember.

Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 4:56 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I wouldn't do much honestly, they aren't going to remember it. It would only be the adults closest to her that may remember it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:43 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• what we did for my daughters first and what we are going to do again on november 22 is have the party at home and just had a few family members come and we had some food that we had prepared like mostly finger food and we made thee cake and decorated how we wanted to we did not decorate for her considering she wont remember it but we all had fun. we had teo cakes just because we had one for her and one for the rest of us we really did not want to eat what she had put in her nouth and then put back on to the cake.
    luv2run88

Answer by luv2run88 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We went to a park near our house that had a fun playground. We had sandwiches and cupcakes and a pinata. It was pretty simple, but we had a good time.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010