• In the Spotlight:

When did your little one start showing symptoms of teething?

CassyzMom

Asked by CassyzMom at 5:13 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All 3 of my kids didn't show the "typical" signs.......they were all 3 months when they got their first tooth and I didn't know it till the tooth showed up. They can start showing signs at 2 months, while the average baby gets their first one at 6 months sometimes it takes a few months to come in so the symptoms would start a couple of months earlier.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 2 months. His drool increased 10 fold. LOL He wore a bib non stop from 2 months until several teeth came through.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:23 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Oddly enough i don't remember, i think i was still flight attending at the time and kinda missed it. I remember though I was watching my girlfriends little one one day around 5 months and she just out of nowhere threw up all over my couch, not like baby spit up but truly vomiting. I knew right then she was about to start teething. She slept most of the rest of the day and I told mom when she came to pick her up and sure enough by the next week she was cutting one in big time.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 9:31 AM on Sep. 20, 2010