Why do they act that way with mom?

When my son turned 4 we said, time for your own bed, stay in it (his dad and I are divorced and he would sleep with dad during is visits with him 50%).
Now I have been sleepless trying to get my guy to stay out of my bed. I have been up every two hours this night. He will hoot and holler for me but when my fiance say, get in your bed, he does. Since fiancee is working most night these days the four year old wants to crawl into to bed with me. How long will this go on for (sleepless nights?) until he will finally listen and stay in his bed and that I do not have to get up and redirect all the time. PS. I really don't care if he sleeps with me b/c he knows that he has to stay in his bed with my fiancee is home. I need my sleep as there are other children in this home that I care for and I have to go to work. Sleepless mom..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• No answers yet