No Sex due to pregnancy = Husband thinks replacement sex partner ?(UPDATE)

I decided to get away.
Going to worry about me & baby.
Will allow him to be part of the babies life with conditions of earning other rights by his actions.
Done via legal contract.
Divorce will play into it if he does not change,does not mean i will go back but i feel he needs to provide for his family.
This came after advice from you ladies and thinking it over,which was not made light to regret it later and the final straw was the phone call from him,not asking about me but a sex text and giving him oral when he got home.
I gave him ultimatums and told him consider his options carefully as they will affect allot of what happens next.
He played victim but i stayed strong as it was not as though i gave up on him over something petty,like he has to me(which is not as much of a concern) but to me is over our unborn baby.
Thanks ladies,will keep you updated..
(First/original post located in pregnancy area.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• good for you. marriage is a relationship and if sex is all he wants and mnot the relationship you would not be happy in the long run.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Good for you. You and the baby will be much better off without him. I hope everything works out for you!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I must say your situation with your husband disturbed me on many levels. I'm glad to see you taking the steps to get away from that abusive behavior. Not only for your own good but for the good of your child. Stay strong sweetheart. You can do it!!
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm so happy you decided to take action. Your life and your babies life appears to be more important to us than it does to your man and that's sad.

My hubby was happy that I was atleast willing to please him however I could (and I prompted it each time). I think a lot of people have a tendency to want what they can't have but in your man's case, I think he wanted to use it as a "valid" excuse to cheat.

If he's this sexual tho... be prepared if and when you come back that he may not be safe to have relations with. Even if he only has women do oral on him and him on them... STD's can be transmitted that way too as well as Hippatitus (sorry can't spell it)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Thanks ladies,thought i would check in since your advice means allot.
    Although things are scary,it's in a good way.
    But in a way i was on my own with more hassles since i had to deal with his whole madness,so this is easier.
    Plus the lawyer who is taking on getting things done legally for him to abide by,is the best in the area,men regret seeing him in the courtroom even when they have thier own ,so i walked away from this ready yet,wanting to make it work until i see it could not.
    I will never deny him being a father if he wants that since that is cruel but it will need to be consistant and doing right by the child.
    NOT right by me since that is as bad as what he expected from me but under evidence and court rulings.
    Anonymous

• CONTINUED....

Tomorrow we are serving him with guidelines to follow and what to do and not do until the court hearings.
    So,if he gets harassive or uses family or friends to be abusive,he will get on his record which will not help his case a order for protection with third party restrictions which will also affect him.
    I want this to stay as civil as possible but yet not get used by his "poor me" attitude or i'm sorry and you give it all up to be back to square one.
    Should be interesting,may have many updates..maybe this will help someone else in the situation change things.
    Anonymous

• Good for you mama! I was hoping you'd make the right choice :D I wish more women would have initiative and do what's best for them!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2008