Let us play a religion game :)

Please list the most prominent beliefs of your particular religion, WITHOUT telling others what your religion is...

Now, lets guess what that religion is!

(I want to see how many of us have a grasp on others beliefs, and what beliefs are shared between multiple religions)

***Please play nicely- this is just for fun, not for witnessing or arguments!

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 7:15 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• you want us to answer anonymously? that would make it trickier, for those of us who are regulars and aren't familiar..hehehe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• *are familiar*...crap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• If you want to, surely do- and if you're comfortable later claiming your post so that everyone knows who you are and what you stand for, that would be great :)
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 7:26 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i believe in God the Father..creator of all things above and below, God the Son..who descended from Heaven-was born of the virgin Mary-was crucified, dead and buried, then rose on the third day and sits at the right hand of God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit-who dwells within us(who believe).

that will be an easy 'A' for everyone. :)) so i might as well own it. *shrugs*
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We believe in the triune God head. We believe in transubstantiation. We believe that all who are in heaven are Saints and are alive.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I believe all religions & beliefs are right paths, i believe in Reincarnation, i believe in Karma, I believe that a vegetarian diet purifies the soul/body, I do yoga to prepare myself to sit in meditation for long periods.

What's my religion?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I believe all religions & beliefs are right paths, i believe in Reincarnation, i believe in Karma, I believe that a vegetarian diet purifies the soul/body, I do yoga to prepare myself to sit in meditation for long periods

I'd say Buddist
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 8:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I believe people are generally predisposed to the faith of their ancestors, even if it's not the one their parents or grandparents practice. All religions exist independently rather than the idea that they are facets of each other, but there is no such thing as a "right" one for everyone. The only two crimes punishable after death are lying and oath-breaking. You are responsible for your own actions, and prayers are for giving thanks, not a spectral ATM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• "I believe all religions & beliefs are right paths, i believe in Reincarnation, i believe in Karma, I believe that a vegetarian diet purifies the soul/body, I do yoga to prepare myself to sit in meditation for long periods."

Hindu?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• sacrificing livestock to the gods on an altar and praying to the goddess for a good harvest this year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2010