How Does This Effect The The Next Few Weeks?

BREAKING NEWS ~ Colin Powell Endorsed "BARACK OBAMA"

MTM

Asked by MTM at 9:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think it will effect the election as a whole in the next few weeks, but with Powell's military experience and he is a Republican, it is a slap to the face of the McCain camp. Albeit a small one, but a slap NTL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Really?!? Very interesting. Hell, I would have voted for him if he had run. Seems he's tried to distance himself from the Republican party a little bit in the last few years anyway.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It shows that Colin Powell is a strong man who can think for himself and is a hero for Our country through and through.
    shishie

Answer by shishie at 10:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I can't say for sure how it will affect the next two weeks. But, I sure hope that Colin Powell's endorsement shows doubters that Barack Obama isn't someone to be feared. I hope that people see that an Obama/Biden administration will be safer than a McCain/Palin administration.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am questioning Powell's sanity. I think he either lost his mind or this is about race, not politics.
    Anonymous

• Powell is one of teh few republican I respect and I'm thrilled that he endoresed Obama. It shows that he is willing to put our country first not just follow in line with his party.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 3:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You would be thrilled due to the fact your voting Obama. To be honest I dont care who he votes for or supports. Still a McCain girl here.
    Anonymous

• You would be thrilled due to the fact your voting Obama.

yes and?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 9:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2008