How do your "skinny" pants fit you right now?

I just realized that my "skinny" pants are feeling comfortably lose today. When I bought them a couple weeks ago I could just barely button them, and they were snug enough at the waist that it was difficult to make it through the day with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've got about 15lbs to go until I'm in my skinny jeans(bought them as motivation to get to my goal weight). I did, however, have to go out and buy a couple new pairs of jeans last week because all the ones I had were too big. Thank goodness for Ross!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:47 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Haven't gotten them all the way up my thighs in about a year... Lol. That is changing hopefully by next month! I started a Women's Fitness Boot camp this morning and I've already lost 5 lbs in the last month by watching my calorie and fat intake (and doing a really mediocre job at that!).
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 9:52 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I just bought a size 14 pair of jenas two weeks ago and they are already baggy. While it is a nice problem to have, having to buy new clothes so often is getting expensive.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• all my pants fill tight, lol
    Saucy1

Answer by Saucy1 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Still a little tight. If it weren't for my hips they would be fine. I wear low rise jeans. I am starting to notice my hips are starting to get smaller, slowly lol. My regular jeans are too big, I always have to pull them back up. I won't buy new clothes yet.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• They literally fall off of me...I had to go buy juniors size 1 recently because my goal jeans got too big! I absolutely LOVE that feeling! I finally hit my goal weight...now to maintain!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 1:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• They don't LOL
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• NOT.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2010