Weight loss...

What is the best site to help keep you motivated to lose weight. I can't seem to stick with anything and really wanna get rid of the extra weight i have.

kld1979

Asked by kld1979 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't know if this helps but I am doing HCG drops and that has been working for me and my sister and brother in law. Its not easy but if you want to lose bad enough you can do it. Let me know if you want the web site.
    Liz003

Answer by Liz003 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My MIL is using this site and loves it.
    http://www.venicenutrition.com/
    I am using Herbalife, I lost 35lbs and have kept it off for over a year and went from inactive to doing triathlons. Losing the weight was the first step then I was able to set and reach exercise goals.
    I do two shakes, two snacks and a healthy meal a day while drinking green tea throughout. Super easy and you see results. I just put a big order in and have extra shakes I could send to you, for the discounted price I paid for them. That way you wouldn't have to go through a distributor to try them.
    mamasages

Answer by mamasages at 11:24 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We are part of the Y so I started a group personal training class. That better be helping.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I use Juice Plus
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 3:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010