if your gonna rip a bitch down because she wanted your advice, couldnt you do it nicely?

i mean...some these answers on here are horrible tear- a- BITCH- down this morning. im sure those answers hurt her but im sure you dont care either and have even more to say on this post.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree, I was called a B*tch yesterday because the person who asked the question didn't like the fact that I don't beat my child and I wasn't "allowed" to answer per her rules! I was not nasty in any way, I simply gave my opinion nicely and because my answer didn't blow steam up her butt, I was verbally assaulted. There are a few people on here that seem to constantly "Need" to try to control others and when they can't they lash out. I just wish that others would also have minds of their own and not jump on the "controlled" band wagon because they need to be followers. I think there are a lot of impressionable people here too that take bad advice given and apply it to their child because someone here said it's OK. That is what I worry about. I think everyone can have an opinion but to impose it is wrong. Why can't we just help each other out constructively and NOT act like an authority on everything when we are not.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:03 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• They hide behind their computers... usually people who do that do it because they feel superior to the person they are tearing down.. very sad.. their is a reason why women are here... advice and fun.. not to be ripped apart.. but some women just can't help the bitch in them! To each their own.. who ever they are they will pay in the end.."do unto others as others have done unto you" Right??? ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Some just can't seem to help it they have to be a bitch and it does bother me when I see a girl being kicked emotionally when she's already down. That's a real piece of work that would do that. Someone that needs to be kicked for real. I ignore them but remember their name and hope they don't expect help from me.........except for the REAL BAD asses that go anon, gutless wonders aren't they.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have given advice that was honest, but not specifcally rude and have the question asker send me a nasty response.

Sometimes people just don't like what they hear or aren't ready for the truth. I am never really TRYING to be mean, but I am sure I have told people the truth they don't want to hear or admit.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 9:59 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Cafemom is crawling with evil bitches. Its just something we can't change. Try to ignore them.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I guess it's easier to be rude on here because they don't know the people and aren't seeing them when they do it.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• What topic is this about? I do not like to see someone kicked when they are down.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 10:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• A LOT of people on here are un-necessarily rude. I have been but only if the question is OBVIOUSLY troll material.
    Memigen

• Ever notice that those women who are being total asses on here generally are WAY off topic when they verbally assault someone???? I never understand how you can be sooo vocal, yet soooo off topic...
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I personally am not a sugar coater and I think that self accountability is half the problem in some of these questions. If we see our responsibility in a problem sometimes we can solve it. But I have to agree with MaryWolfe. Are you referring to a particular post?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 20, 2010