Did i really just do the s***again?

ok here's the deal... i just had my baby september 1st, 2008. i go for ,y 6 week check up this tuesday coming up ( the 22nd i think it is) but i had sex with my baby's father thursday and im bleeding like a period starting friday (first was just spotti now getting heavy w/ slight cramps)...im not breastfeeding my daughter n i had a c-section w/her....could i b preg? is that y im bleeding? is it too soon to show up on a test or too soon 4 the doctor to kno when i go tuesday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i'm not sure but i think a bllod test would show it.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Omg!

good luck if you are

More so, Your c-section bellie, hopefully it will heal,

omg i would be so scared,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm hoping the bleeding washed everything out of there for ya.... I've stopped bleeding and then restarted during that 6 weeks and after sex because sometimes there's slight tears in the vaginal walls during sex, and the cervix sometimes bleeds after sex (my dr told me MY cervix dropped lower with each pregnancy so it would be more uncomfortable for me with intercourse after each baby).
    Good Luck to you, prolly nothing to worry about but stranger things have happened.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:03 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Could also just be your period coming back When I had my c-section I bled for about a week and then at my 6 week check up i was on my period
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 4:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2008