need help - for a 66-year-old woman

can anybody out there tell me of an eye cream for under the eye puffiness and darkness that is good - for 66-year-old skin - an anti-aging cream

and also for a moisturizer for the face to reduce wrinkles around the eye area and mouth area and entire face for a 66-year-old woman - an aanti-aging cream -

i am that 66-year-old woman - and i'm desperate - so don't take this lightly and i don't need help from any of you 30-40 year-olds out there - smiles - not being nasty - but ya'll haven't lived that long yet - bless your little pea-pickin' hearts - smiles at her younger friends out there!!!

kaysimon132461

Asked by kaysimon132461 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Well Kay I'm a year older than you......but I use Olay Definition cream and Olay micro- Sculpting cream. They have the same properties in it as some of your very expensive creams and it works great. Good luck.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:38 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would tell you what my mom uses, but at 60 I am not sure she has lived long enough to be of much help to you. Bless your little heart. ♥

:p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Avon is a great place to check.
    They do have great products. I have use them.

Also "Roc" is another great product.

Do you have a Ulta store near you? they sell the products of above there. Also they can help you at the store.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:38 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Skinplicity. They have a skincare regimen for "Mature Skin." I bought it for my mom a few months ago and she loooves it. She says it has a made a huge difference. It's a brand that our family dermatologist recommended and our whole family uses it. It's legitimately good stuff!

The mature skin regimen comes with cleanser, eye-cream, moisturizer and sunscreen, so it covers all your bases which is nice. :)

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Hi I am not your age but here to tell ya that I just saw something on a t.v. show that said any cream is good at any age it doesn't have to say anti aging or be specific for that, that it doesn't work. So whatever ya liked at 20,30, 40 etc,. keep using it.... this is what the professional said. I love Oil of Olay line & Neutrogena products. GL you beautiful 66 year old lady!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010