Did anyone watch the debates?

And did you watch all four of them? Did you find it informative?

sallyjrw

Asked by sallyjrw at 10:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Informative? No, not at all. There were no shocking revelations or new and exciting campaign promises. I did find them interesting, entertaining, and often times infuriating. But definitely not informative.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I have to agree I did not find them informative. I did feel like I learned more about there personalities and the way they handle others than I did about their stand on major issues. I watched the last one all the way through. The first 3 I couldn't watch more than about 20 minutes before my hub would walk in and turn it off because I yelling the TV again!!
    2beinsnow

Answer by 2beinsnow at 12:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I watched all four found them to be a complete waste of time. If I had to choose my favorites it would be between the VPs and the last one.
    Anonymous

• I watched all four, but I did find then somewhat informative. They was tons of repetition of the same stuff from both sides. But, I did like to see them respond to a couple of the answers that forced them to think on their feet.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I watched all four. I agree with Anonymous--I thought the VP and final Presidential debates were the best of the group.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 1:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2008