If you are home sick, does your hubby call to check on you throughout the day?

My husband just called to check on me and ask me if it was ok that he stopped at the grocery store on the way home from work to buy stuff to grill so I don't have to cook tonight :) Little things like this make me realize how lucky I am!

foxracing43701

Asked by foxracing43701 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes we are Lucky.

I do not understand why a women would marry a man that would never show his love and respect for her?
    This start when you are dating.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:44 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My husband usually doesn't have time to call me, but when I am sick he makes time. He also does everything around the house.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:39 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• He calls everyday if I'm sick or not.

He will call if I'm sick to see what he should bring for dinner.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:41 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Sometimes. he'll usually call when he gets back to the plant(he's a driver for Pepsi) to see if I need anything from the store

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My DH does the same types of things, he's amazing. So glad you're DH is taking care of you!!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:45 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• He calls to check on me when I'm not feeling well, and for no reason at all. Although he can't bring dinner home, or help out , he's away from home a month at a time working. Having him think of me and call me off and on all day, every day, makes me feel very loved...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:48 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My hubby calls me every day to check in and see how things are. When I'm sick he calls even more! I really appreciate that he does that!
    dlnimo

Answer by dlnimo at 11:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have never stayed home sick. We've been married 18 years!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my hubby usually doesnt have time to call either, he works long hours so I am used to not hearing from him all day. It was a pleasant suprise for him to call, but he usually does make time if there one of the kids or I are sick or its an important day.
    foxracing43701

Comment by foxracing43701 (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My SO calls me every day when he's working - usually on lunch to tell me that he loves me. LOL... I call him in the morning to wake him up and we talk everynight before bed... Ahh Long Distance lol.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010