How would be left feeling? (Stepmoms only with no kids)

I am feeling kind of hurt but of course I have to move on 12 yrs. ago I took care of my sk while dh was at work and while the bm partied I really didn't care about her so much just that all I know now as the years gone by my sk are now teens and are more on their own the mom left their dad for another man and had a kid with this new man in her life 13 yrs. later their marriage is broken up as well now she is (probably on the rebound) but is now seeing another man but my main concern is my teen kids she is never home or she comes home late I mean where is the father figure in that house hold them kids are pretty much doing their own thing and when they come over their dad tries to talk to them (discipline,advice) they go home and don't come back for awhile and I am sure they get their feelings hurt bc they r not use to this. I just feel like these teens just poop on us and worship their mom more. just venting....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• It may be too late for your Husband to try to be an active parent. If you could have them at your house more, make rules, and make them live by them... Or you could call cps, have her home, and life checked out. If they're minors and they don't have any supervision she could be putting them in danger... I don't know.

I'm sorry your post was hard to understand so I may be way off here...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:44 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• so sad
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 4:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I am sorry.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• If you are saying that you want too pull your hair out cuz the sk come and run all over you while they visit and run amuck at home with no boundaries or guidance at home, well guess what you are not alone int his world, i dealt this and as much as you want too change things its a losing battle, you can get them too respect you, by talking too them and just trying too befriend them.and produce boundaries in your home and if they become unruly then, tell them knock it off or you will call the police and dont do this alot, pick and choose you battles, but some kids manipulate and do things too gain what they want and are not getting at home.. best too not give in and just spend time and do fun faily thins talk too them and see what they want too do with you and the dad, works out in the end.
    I came from a divorced family and let me tell you, as a kid i did what i wanted cuz i knew i could maniuplate my parent by saying things
    KinshipCounts2

Answer by KinshipCounts2 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Kids will do that.Just know you tryied to do the right thing.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010