How can I organize my whole life?

My house is a mess and I can't get anything done bc I get so easily distracted. And I am looking for a live in nanny job. So I'll go from just my kid to at least one more. So I need a daily schedule and a cleaning schedule and how knows what else! Oh and I know about flylady and I really don't like it. So any other advice?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 10:43 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Watch hoarders.

i just do one room a day, and walk through the whole house once a day and return things to their home
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:45 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Flylady has helped me out. I dont follow her routines exactly, but it helps to remember if I'm feeling overwhelmed to pick one thing and work on it for fifteen minutes. I can handle fifteen minutes at a time. Write everything down that needs to be done, then prioritize. Write a schedule on a white board. If you know you have a dental appointment at 9 am, you know how much time you need to get there so you can plan accordingly.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:06 AM on Sep. 20, 2010