How often do you go to the doctor?

I went last week because no matter what I did, my asthma wouldn't settle. Got a round of steroids, (and the appetite that went with it)..two beta blockers, and some cream for eczema.

Well, my stomach hasn't been right since the steroids, and now my period is a week late. (dh had a vasectomy).

how long should i give it before i go back?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:43 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Health

• the fact that you have eczema and asthma makes me wonder if you are allergic to cow's milk products.
    anywho....the steroids will do wild things to your body. I would give it at least another week. GL
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:07 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Apart from my annual physical and follow up appointment, I only go when I need to.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:42 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Only when I need to. The last time I actually went was when I had a latissimus dorsi strain from swimming laps and conventional treatment was not working.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010