what did your first baby movement feel like??

i was just wondering what it felt like and about how far along were u when u felt it.

brookebramlett1

Asked by brookebramlett1 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• very light...feels like you've literally got butterflies in your stomach. its amazing. congrats! =D
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• About 15 weeks, and it felt a small but like there was almost a bubble or fish type thing in my stomach, it was pretty amazing. Hope this helped.
    sarah221

Answer by sarah221 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Mine was like what Nora1 said ... very light flutters. I didn't realize it was the baby until weeks later.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I thought I had gas from the tacos I had for dinner... Apparently he didn't like them... You know, he still doesn't.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• 16 weeks... tiny flutter in lower tummy... almost like I was being tickled... Its amazing :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 11:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I thought it was like popcorn popping inside my stomach. I did not notice the movement until about 18 weeks.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It felt like gas and didnt realize it was the baby for a couple days after i had started feeling it, lol. I was around 18 weeks. And its funny b/c after you have them you will get freaked out when you do have gas bubbles moving b/c it does feel like a baby moving, lol.
    ariannas_mama36

Answer by ariannas_mama36 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• flutters
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008