What is the sweetest thing?

What is the sweetest thing your husband/ SO has ever done for you?

duckigrrl

Asked by duckigrrl at 10:52 AM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• After my Son was born, It was my 40th Birthday and the last thing on my mind was a birthday gift. I had "baby on the brain". I wasn't going to go out to dinner even (God forbid I left the baby with someone else!) LOL! the morning of my B-day my Dh handed me a gift bag and I was shocked! I really wasn't expecting anything! I opened the box and it was a Cartier Love necklace with diamonds! I was so shocked that I just started crying non stop! He said "after all I had done for him and given him a child that this is the least he could do for me". He is a Great Dad and Husband. Now I have to go and cry! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Lets me sleep in (till eight O' clock!) every morning and makes me coffee.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• There have been so many amazing things, but one of the sweetest is that he takes pictures of wildflowers and texts them to me. He's really busy at work, and he still takes the time to tell me he loves me, and sees beauty in the world because of me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• On a road trip he will stop and go pick me wild flowers, he's done so many sweet things, but this was touching because I was wondering why we were stopping and what was he doing....lol

zbee

Answer by zbee at 11:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• quit his job so that I could persue my career while he stayed home with the kids and homeschooled the teenager.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Lots of great answers! I wish I could select all of you as best answer. Since I asked the question its only fair I answer. The sweetest thing my husband has done is encourage me to continue writing. If I ever get published I'm going to dedicate the book to him.
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010