When you got married did you?

Before you got married did you, feel love in your heart, in your soul, in your body, in everything you did together? I did, and now I love my husband like never before!!!

Freda01

Asked by Freda01 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Been married for over 20 years...when I married him, I felt the surety in my heart, mind, body and soul and I still feel it to this day after 8 kids...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 12:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Good for you.....Tell us how you feel 5 to 10 years from now

Answer by louise2 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yes, I did! It has been almost 3yrs and I love him more today than I did the day I married him.. :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:03 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i havent gotten married yet, but i hope thats how i feel, i love him more and more each day that passes!!! Good for you!! :)
    MariahsMama09

Answer by MariahsMama09 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yes I did :)

It's been 3 years since we tied the knot, and I love him more now than ever before.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• We've had our ups and downs, but I've alwasys loved him to pieces. We've been married almost 8 years now, together for almost 12. And yes, I do love him more and more as time passes.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:20 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I most certainly did and it shows in our wedding pictures. Everyone has their stories of being the nervous bride, but not me. I knew in my heart of hearts that what I was doing was right! We've been married almost 25 years (next June) now and I've never looked back.
    araminta

Answer by araminta at 12:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I did..and I do. 27 yrs later the love is deeper, stronger and more sustaining than ever before. Does that mean we haven't had rough patches? Of course not. We are human. We also made a life pact with each other before we got married. Roughly paraphrased it said we were agreeing to never consider divorce. Regardless of how or what happens we will always work together to work it out. We have never broken that pact...and I believe now we never will.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• yeah, and 5 years later i want to rip his head off and throw him to the gators.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I love my husband more and more everday. And of course we have our ups and downs as well, but I think it makes us stronger. And we actually just had our 5th anniversary Friday (10/17). He drives me crazy at times, but I wouldn't trade him for the world. He works 2 jobs and goes to school and still manages to help me with our 4 year old and helps me around the house, since we are expecting our 2nd baby in December and I can't do as much.
    isaacsmom2004

Answer by isaacsmom2004 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2008