how can i get easly pregant??i tired diffenet things...

gordamami

Asked by gordamami at 8:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in General Parenting

• let GOD work his magic it will come as in his plan trust and never doubt it
    pritty

Answer by pritty at 8:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• well trying to conceive is stressful weather you know it or not, instead of having sex to try and conceive just go back to the romantic sex and think of it that way, instead of thinking it like you're trying to get pregnant. and eventually you get lucky. that's what worked for me and i'm a mother of 2.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 8:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• the best way is to not worry too much about it... stress can actually make it so you don't ovulate or it can also make your body discard because it may think it's in distress
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 10:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Track your ovulation by using an ovulation test kit (you can get it at a drugstore or walmart). It will tell you what days you are most fertile so you know that you need to have sex on those days.
    aubB06

Answer by aubB06 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• There is no magic bullet.
    Tracking your monthly cycle is the best thing. During your fertile time, have sex every other day - not every day.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• go to a bar, get drunk, sleep wiht someone you will regret sleepign with. works every time for my wilder friends.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I have to agree with pritty. It pretty much worked that way with me. But I had stopped taking my pill too 6/7mon before I got pregnant. Good luck.
    mommyB830

Answer by mommyB830 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• SEX lots and lots of sex lol :) Don't worry about it so much that will only hinder things.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2008